Wow, its been quite a while since I've posted. Things have been very busy the past 6 months! Adding my baby sister to the family has stepped up the pace around our house quite a bit. I've been a big help with everything from changing diapers to feedings. I've even learned a few things of my own and have breast fed my stuffed bear Pip quite a few times.
I love baby Joss (or Beej) and tell her so everyday. I give her lots of hugs and kisses too. She is starting to grab for my toys though and I'm not going to put up with that much!
My latest favorite things...
1. Driving toy cars. When I'm driving them I make them make the driving sound "worrrrm worrrrm"
2. Riding my tricycle (my "bike"). We ride to the park often and I climb up to the top of the slide and then say I'm "too tired" to slide down and go down the way I went up. I always fill the "trunk" of my bike with toys that I just might need when we're out for a walk.
3. Mommy's iPhone. I can navigate it easily and love to watch YouTube videos of tractors and cars.
4. Dancing. I love to listen to music and dance with Mommy and Daddy.
5. Talking on the phone. Now that I can carry on a conversation, I love to talk on the phone. When there isn't anybody on the real phone, I carry my toy phones around and talk to everyone I know.
Cutest thing I've done lately...
The other night we were sitting eating dinner and I reached over to Daddy, gave him a big hug and said "you're my best friend".
Daddy's best friend