Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baker City

Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Gar and I went to Baker City last weekend. It was my second trip over there. I went for Christmas but, being only two months old then, I slept the whole time and don't remember any of it. I was awake most of this trip and I had a lot of fun!

We went out to the ranch and I got to spend some time with Granddad. I sure missed him and was really excited to do "boy stuff" with him. He took me and Mommy for a ride on the Prowler to find Daddy and Uncle Gar when they were out squirrel hunting.


Then Daddy let me sit on the 4-wheeler with him. I can't wait until I can ride one on my own!


Granddad was being so silly.


Then we went back to the house and I jumped and jumped.


All this activity made me and Granddad really tired so we snoozed for a while.


Back in town, I got to see my Great Grandma. I sat with her on the couch and played and laughed for a long time. She was tickling me and making me giggle a lot. I talked and talked to her. I love her a lot and I can't wait to see her again.
You can see a few more pictures from our fun weekend on our family website, joeandmarinda.com. Click on this link to go right to our Baker City pictures:

No comments: