Sunday, August 24, 2008

A couple new things...

Yesterday when I was eating, Grandma asked if she could have a bite and I put my green bean right in her mouth! I've shared my food a few times since then and will let you know if I don't feel like it by pushing your face away ;-)

I'm also learning to walk! A grown up holds my hands and I walk around and shriek and laugh because I'm so proud of myself. Every now and then I look down at my feet cuz I can't believe what I'm doing. I still couldn't care less about crawling but love to stand and play at my activity table.

I'm still playing a lot of peek-a-boo. No matter what I'm holding (blanket, stuffed animal, teething ring, etc.), I lift it up over my head and smile until somebody notices. Then I pull it down and laugh. Unless it's a blanket, you can see my face the whole time, but I still think its hilarious :-)

No comments: