Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Latest...

It's been a while since my last post and I'm doing a few new things now. First of all, I pull myself up on everything. I like to put my toys up on the couch and stand there and play with them. I still love walking holding someone's hands and now like to walk with my walker too but I still haven't taken a step on my own.

My other new favorite thing... I LOVE to climb the stairs. As soon as the gate comes down I beeline for the stairs and climb right up. I'm very quick and think its hilarious, laughing the whole time.








I've added a few new words to my vocabulary. I say "'moo", "baa", and just yesterday started saying "quack". I say "yeah" a lot as well as "up", which I especially like to whisper. Of course, "ah oh" is still my favorite!

I'm also really into clapping, Anytime I hear someone say "yay" I start clapping :-)

I really like to read now too. I will sit and read a book by myself for a long time but especially like Mommy and Daddy to read to me. Moo, Baa, La La La was my favorite book for a long time (and the only one I would let anyone get through) but now there are a few different ones that I always choose. I have a favorite page in The Belly Button Book. Its a page with a song on it and now whenever we pick up that book I flip through to that page and start dancing. We have to sing that page 9 or 10 times each night before bed :-)

I have 8 teeth now! I have my 4 front top teeth, 3 bottom front, and 1 molar! Nobody even knew I was getting a molar and one day Mommy looked in my mouth and there it was! I'm working on another molar and my 4th bottom front as we speak. I chew on my fingers constantly and keep getting a rash around my mouth from all the drool. I can't wait till I'm done teething!

I really like all different kinds of music and LOVE to dance. Anytime I hear any music at all I start movin' and shakin'. Click this link to watch me dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9mNCWZzvVI&fmt=18

No comments: