Friday, November 21, 2008

Slipper Hands

My absolute favorite thing to do is crawl around with slippers or shoes on my hands. I do this ALL day long and have been for the last week or so. If I go to play with a toy I take the slippers with me, set them down by my toy, then put them back on my hands to crawl on to the next thing. I've always been fascinated with people's shoes and am constantly staring at feet when we are out and about. I am also very particular about keeping pairs together. If there is a big pile of different shoes/slippers together I always pick out a pair to crawl around with. I will sometimes carry only one around but never mix and match pairs. Slippers are my favorite but I'll try out anybody's shoes at least once!

Check out our family website to see me in action!
http://picasaweb.google.com/joelariz/KasenNov08#

No comments: