Friday, March 7, 2008

One week down...

I made it through my first full week at daycare! It wasn't so bad after all. I'm extremely tired though....I have to get up at 7 now and I used to sleep in until 9! At least its the weekend now so I can get some rest.

Me, Mommy, and Daddy went out to dinner tonight with Grandma, Uncle Gar, and Trinity. I was really good and barely made a peep. I smiled at everyone for a little while and then fell asleep while everyone ate. I always fall asleep in restaurants; I think its because I like the constant hum going on around me.

I was a little sniffly when I woke up from my nap this afternoon and now Mommy's worried that I'm getting my first cold. I'm not sure what that is but it doesn't sound fun. She said I need to get lots of rest so I'm off to take a bath and go to bed. G'nite!

1 comment:

Judy R. said...

Hi Honey,

I just wanted to tell you that it was really fun having dinner with you guys last night.

You were such a good boy, you are always a good boy.
I don't know if you remember or not because you had just woke up, but there was a lady who saw you and had to come over and say how perfect you were. That was her word "perfect"!!
And it's true, you are.

I love you

Grandma