Saturday, April 26, 2008

A lot going on...

I went and got my 6 month pictures taken! I was happy and smiley when Mommy was holding me but as soon as she set me down to get my pictures taken I'd get grumpy. We had to take a break and let another kid go so I could calm down. I had a different photographer when I got back and I started having fun. I was sitting by myself but only for a little while. I kept tipping over and Mommy would catch me. I can't wait until I can sit up by myself for a long time! Here's a couple of my pictures...



I'm feeling better again....I think my ear infection is gone. I still have the sniffles a little bit so I'm going to sleep in my bouncy seat another night. Hopefully that will help keep the fluid from settling in my ears.

Last night, instead of sleeping my usual 10-11 hours, I woke up at 3am crying. Mommy and Daddy thought it was my ear bothering me but I was really just very hungry. They finally figured it out and gave me a bottle and I went right to sleep the rest of the night. They should've known because I've been eating a lot during the day too. I think I'm getting ready for a growth spurt and just need to eat more food.

Today I ate baby food for the first time! I've been having rice cereal for a week or two but it doesn't taste very good. I've been wanting a little more flavor so Mommy put a little bit of applesauce in my cereal and I loved it!

This afternoon I went on a walk with Mommy, Grandma, and Trinity. We walked up to the park and back. It was very exciting because it was my first stroller ride without my car seat! I sat in the stroller facing forward and looked around the whole time. Well, almost the whole time...I fell asleep about the last 10 minutes. Here I am at the end of our walk...



Well I'm off to bed!

No comments: