Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Half Birthday

Today's my half birthday...I'm officially .5 years old!!! I can't believe how fast these 6 months have gone by and how much I've changed since I was born.

Here I am on my birthday (7lbs 13 oz)...


And here I am about a week ago (18lbs 13 oz)...



I look completely different and I've gained 11 lbs in 6 months, can you believe it?!

I've been feeling pretty rotten again the last few days. Mommy took me to the doctor today and guess what....I have another ear infection. It's only in one ear this time so Dr. Snyder thinks it will probably go away on its own in a few days. I'm going to sleep in my bouncy seat tonight so I'll be propped up and my ear won't hurt as bad. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep through the night cuz I know I'm wearing Mommy and Daddy out waking up every half hour. The last couple nights they've let me sleep in their bed and that's helped a little :-)

By the way, today I weighed 19 lbs even!!

No comments: