Thursday, September 4, 2008

Almost crawling!

Today I figured out how to get on my hands and knees from a sitting position. I'm really close to crawling now. I kind of hop along on my hands and knees to get where I'm going. I'm also getting really good at walking while holding Mommy's hands. Today at the park I was trying to follow my friend Sydney around and was walking really well by the time we left.

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Baker City last weekend...

This is me riding the bouncing zebra with my Granddad making sure I didn't fall off. I loved this thing! When we first got there only my toes could touch the ground. When we left four days later my feet were flat on the ground and I was riding the zebra all by myself!







Here I am sitting with my Great Grandma Marcelle. I have a lot of fun with her. She always lets me play with her jewelry :-) I wish we lived closer so we could see eachother more often.



And here I am playing with my new tractor. My great aunt Kathy got this for me for my birthday and decided to let me play with it while I was visiting. I played with it pretty much all day every day so she let me take it home. It's my new favorite toy and I still play with it ALL the time :-)

No comments: