Saturday, September 20, 2008

We're finally home!

We took two days to make our way back home. Uncle Gar came down to San Jose for work and decided to make the trip home with us. We left yesterday and stopped in Shasta to visit Jack for dinner. We decided to stay the night in Medford last night and went to see Darcie this morning. The trip home felt a lot longer but we finally made it about 5:00 tonight!

As expected, I was very good on the way home. I spent a lot of the trip throwing my toys down between the seat and the door where nobody could reach them. Of course I thought this was hilarious and I'm learning how to say "ah-oh".

I also got a new tooth today! My top front right tooth poked through sometime this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get a little relief from teething for a while. Can you believe I have four teeth now?!

No comments: