Sunday, October 26, 2008

My 1st birthday party!

Today was my 1st birthday party. It was so much fun! We had a whole house full of people and I played and played and PLAYED with all the kids.


I figured out really quickly how opening presents work. I knew there was something fun under that wrapping paper and was ripping it off and lifting it up and sticking my head inside the present to see what was in there. I loved every present!!



Then we had lego cake that Mommy and Grandma made.









I got my own cake with a candle...









but the candle scared me and then I didn't want anything to do with my cake.













Then Daddy fed me cake on his lap and I realized how much I like it.









So I got back in my chair and had a green lego.



After everyone went home I was on a sugar high and was crawling around the house as fast as I could and playing with all of my new toys. By the time bedtime rolled around I was so exhausted I fell asleep reading a story with Mommy... I never do that!

I love birthdays!

No comments: