Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Baker City

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Baker City. I got to see "Dad-dad" (Granddad) and Grandma Barbara, Aunt Lacey, Great Aunt Kathy, and my great grandma "mimi"!

I loved going to Mimi's house. She got me a new toy to play with when I'm there and had a really cool stool I liked to move around and sit on. Every time we'd walk in she'd offer me a cookie or a graham cracker. I have a new addiction to graham crackers now - thanks Mimi!!!

When we got home I really missed Mimi a lot. I kept asking where she was and even watched for her out the front window for a while. Mommy and Daddy finally showed me some pictures of her on the computer and then I felt better. I miss her a lot and can't wait to see her again in July!!

Click here to visit our family website to see pictures from the weekend...

No comments: