Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Plumper Pumpkin Patch today and I got to pick out my very own pumpkin! I was much more interested in all of the tractors driving around than I was with the pumpkins. We walked around through all of pumpkins and even went through a corn maze.

In the pumpkin patch I pointed out as many green pumpkins as I could find. I was very concerned with any pumpkins that were lying on their side and set to work setting them up straight. See pictures below...










There are more pictures from the pumpkin patch on our family website. There are also pictures of me coloring at my new Elmo table which I LOVE. I've created quite a few masterpieces there so far. I spend a lot of time coloring every day and often bring over an extra stool and firmly request that someone else color with me. I even pick out what color they get to use! Click here to see the pictures!

No comments: