Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Update

I started off September with a trip to the hair salon...my first official haircut ever! I got to sit in an airplane and drive toy trains around the whole time. I was pretty much oblivious to what was going on on top of my head. I looked like such a big boy aftewards that Mommy cried the whole way home. Actually, she was a bit ridiculous and cried off and on the rest of the day. She said she was sad to see my curls go and that I looked so grown up that she felt like her little baby was gone and replaced by a toddler. News flash Mom, I am a toddler! :-)








Thanks to Dad, I'm officially becoming a 49ers fan. Whenever I see football on TV I yell "football, go Niners!" I have a 49ers t-shirt and if you ask me what's on it I'll tell you, "go Niners!"








We took another trip to Baker for Labor Day weekend and I got to spend lots of time with Mimi, Aunt "Dappy" (Kathy), Granddad, and Grandma Barbara. We probably won't get to see them for a few months since my baby sister will be born soon and then winter will be here. I wish they didn't all live so far away!









The next weekend we headed back to Spokane (with Daddy this time) to go to Mommy's friend Eric's wedding. We got to go to the rehearsal dinner at Pete and Sharon's the night before the wedding. They had a very nice dinner setup in their backyard. At some point Daddy let me eat an entire brownie all by myself and let me just say - delicious! About 10 minutes after I ate it Granddad, Mommy, and Daddy looked over in the yard and saw me standing by myself just wiggling every inch of my body. Woohooo sugar overload!!!

The next night we went to the wedding. I did very good during the ceremony and again announced "music off" every time the music stopped playing. During one quiet moment I tooted and said "excuse me" a little louder than Mommy and Daddy would've liked. I also asked, "Eric doing?" when they were taking their vows. Being vocal is so much fun!

No comments: